Karatbars KYC is an important process that the company takes very seriously.
KYC policies are becoming increasingly important globally to prevent identity theft, financial fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing.
It is VERY important that your documents meet the following requirements:
- A valid, Government-issued ID with the matching name, a clear picture in colour and the date of birth; D.O.B
- A Utility bill like a gas, phone bill, etc. not older than 6 months that clearly states the name/Company name, address and a date. ENVELOPES, SCREENSHOTS OR ONLINE BILLS are NOT acceptable.
For business accounts Karatbars need the following additional documents:
- Filed Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, etc. (completed documents submitted to a State or Government). A Company submitted to Karatbars for approval MUST be in “Good standing”.
- Evidence that the individual submitting the documents is authorised to contract and transact business on behalf of the Company.
- EIN/VAT, etc. document.
As Karatbars verifies information with various regulators they may require addition documents from an affiliate on a case by case basis.
When you start the Karabars KYC process from your back office you will be guided as to the size and type of documents required
General file requirements:
- Maximum size per file is 10 MB
- Allowed file formats: JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PDF
When you click on Step 2 you will see the screen below which allow you to easily upload your information.
It normally takes around 24 hours to get approved.