The reality is that a lack of sales or growth in your business will be down to numbers, and if you are not aware of the numbers and percentages then you will be disappointed. To be honest working online is no different to working offline, because it’s all about numbers.
Maybe this example will help:
You own a physical retail outlet on the high street and each day 100 customers walk in – this is termed ‘footfall’ in the retail world. 10 customers buy as item at £10 so your turnover is £100. In this example you are working on a 10% ratio, so if you have a busy day and 300 people come into your shop you average 30 sales and so your turnover will be around £300. Work to increase your footfall to 600 and you’ll average 60 sales and take £600 Its just simple maths and percentage and if you’ve worked in retail you’ll know this is the way it works.
So what does that mean for an online business?
Well the maths and percentages are exactly the same online. You want eyeballs on your website, which is your online ‘footfall’
So for your Karatbars business you want people to register for FREE, buy a package and start saving GOLD, which you can achieve using both offline and online activity, but for the purposes of this article we are going to concentrate online and show you ways to generate online traffic
You have an effective Landing Page with Karatbars, which you will find in your back office under ‘Team Statistics/ Personal Referrals’. It will look like this http://www.karatbars.com/landing/?s=YOURUSERNAME. The aim is to get the traffic coming to your page to watch the short company video and then register for FREE. You will receive an email to say they have registered so you can follow that person up and start building up a relationship with them.
The beauty of a business like Karatbars is that YOU don’t need to do any selling. The video on your landing page does ALL the work
You also have a Karatbar daily webinar to plug people into If people still have questions, so if you use the system you will experience success.
Here is the link to the daily webinar: www.karatbarswebinar.com
Clicks to registrations ratio
We are pretty confident that if you get ten people to click your link every day; that’s 70 per week you will see anywhere from 2-6 people register, but of course it’s not an exact science. So if don’t promote your link for a few days the potential for registrations will drop, so if you want to move forward online you must “work” at it. Its not as if your going out to work, you are simply putting your website in front of enough people to get some results. The reality is that some will, and some won’t watch the video or click on the link, so your job is to simply put the odds in your favour.
Where do you find traffic?
Anywhere is the short answer because everyone understands the value of owning gold! Anyone can be a customer, however you want to focus on building an affiliate network. So here some ONLINE activities that you can do to start driving traffic to your Landing Page website:
- IBO Toolbox (Internet Business Owner (IBO) – It’s like Facebook but it has thousands of internet business owners subscribing. Its totally 100% free to use and you can set up a free account here
- IBO is crammed with warm leads, people who already have Internet businesses, so instead of spending all your online time on Facebook, add IBO toolbox and start communicating. One you’ve registered, fill in your profile and get talking to people who already know what an online business is. Remember Karatbars as an opportunity is quite unique and will attract interest. So its not about what you say or do, its about the numbers and the sheer no brainer that Karatbars is.
- Blogging – There is plenty of good information out there about the Karatbars opportunity and why its a good idea to start saving gold. If you have time and like to write then you could start a blog and over time drive traffic to your link. You can use Blogger, which is free and pretty simple to set up if you have a google account. There are other blogging platforms like Pure Leverage ,which provide a wordpress authority blog and a simplified version if you need it. If you choose to blog you will need to promote your articles via your social media sites like IBO Toolbox and facebook.
A registration is not a sale
We are now back to the percentages again as you might find that one in four people who register go on to buy a package within a couple of weeks. Although some people see the opportunity they may need more time to make a decision or simply want to see how you get on.
So ask yourself this question if you are going to focus some of your time promoting Karatbars ONLINE
- How much “footfall” did my landing page get yesterday?
- How many people actually clicked my link?
- Do you understand the numbers? i.e if 8 register for free you might only get 1 sale and waiting for the other 7 to ‘buy’ is why 90% of people fail online
- Do you understand that by getting more registrations the sales will happen anyway? So if 10 register next week and only 1 upgrades that’s OK because if you want 10 upgrades to get 100 to register!
Remember when you’re new to something your numbers won’t be as good as someone with experience. Keep going and your numbers will improve. Focus on the fact you got 1 yes in 10 instead of 9 no’s in 10.
Accept the numbers and keep going
There’s no real secret to working online if you really grasp the concept of the numbers. The shop owner on the high street accepts that NOT every customer will buy, but the more people look the better chance he has to increase sales; in other words, increased footfall = increased sales. These same rules apply to any online/offline business not just Karatbars. . its just the way it is.
You now know that to get Karatbar registrations from online traffic you need to ask people to click your link. Using sites like IBO Toolbox can help you find these people especially if when you connect with people on IBO, send then Skype requests, have a bit of dialogue and then let them know about Karatbars.
Remember, it doesn’t really matter how or what you do – you just need to focus on sending people to your link and the maths will look after everything else.
Just remember if you think you know a better way or want to try something yourself ask me first before you start wasting your money.
Our sponsor Brian McGinty does most of his promotion online so if you want to try something different get in touch first as the chances are he’s already tried it. He loves IBO Toolbox and would be on that site all day every day if he could, so feel free to contact him if you need more validation about IBO Toolbox. Brian’s contact info is email@example.com – TEL: 00 44 7511 650 427 (he’s based in Portugal)
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions – it’s ok to ask for help.